Thursday, July 25, 2013

Unfinished 17, Sweet 16

As you can tell by my year long break, I'm great at starting projects but horrible about finishing them. Not shocking, but still something about me. :) I am bound and determined to actually finish this project. So I will combine some days and will leave out the pictures. Boring I know, but at least I'll finish.

Bucket list -  To complete the several sewing, knitting, cross stitching, etc. projects that I have started.

Sweet 16 - I love being a part of theater. My sisters got me hooked so blame it on them. That is one of the reasons I moved back to Lindsborg. To be involved in Broadway RFD. And involved I've been. From behind the scenes to onstage to on the board. And it's been great.

Bucket list - It would be a dream if I were to get a lead or a large supporting role in a summer musical. I'd have to take some lessons though before that could happen with all the talent in this area. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment